With many routes into nursing now available, this part-time course provides an insight into studying at a higher level and the commitment involved.
Building on existing knowledge, it will develop your confidence in;
- Understanding the roles and levels within nursing
- Reading and writing for academic purposes
- Applying effective research techniques
- Thinking and writing critically
- Applying for career enhancing courses
- Performing well at interview
Fortnightly sessions allow for the course to fit around other commitments, whilst developing independent and autonomous learning.