This is perfect for anyone working in the health and social care sector looking for promotion or developing awareness of management and leadership qualities.
Designed to fit around current commitments, the fortnightly sessions will cover effective time management; dealing with difficult, compassionate or courageous conversations; delegating and prioritising; chairing a meeting effectively and efficiently; budgeting; and resilience and civility.
Progression onto a range of leadership and management qualifications is available, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Effective time management
- Difficult, compassionate and courageous conversations
- Delegating and prioritising
- Effective and efficient skills to chair a meeting
- Budget – finance terminology
- Resilience and civility